2020 Arctic Cat M Mountain Cat Alpha One 154"/3.00" ES Silver
M Mountain Cat Alpha One 154"/3.00" ES Silver
A Powerful Mountain Sled with ALPHA ONE Single-Beam Rear Suspension
The ultimate Mountain Cat features bold styling and bold moves, with ALPHA ONE™ Single-Beam Rear Suspension and fully-adjustable FOX® FLOAT 3 QS3 shocks.
- M 8000 Mountain Cat Alpha One: A next-gen 8000-Series C-TEC2® engine for clean, 2-stroke performance plus ALPHA ONE™ Single-Beam Rear Suspension
- ALPHA ONE Single-Beam Rear Suspension: Our single-beam rear suspension unlocks more maneuverability than any mountain snowmobile in history. Up here, there's only one alpha.
- FOX® FLOAT QS3 Shocks: ALPHA ONE suspension is easily adjustable for ride and intensity with FOX FLOAT shocks: from the three-position QS3 on the ski and front arm, to a semi-locking QSL on the rear, you get easy adjustability for maximum deep-snow performance.
- 8000-Series C-TEC2® Engine: Mountain Cat Alpha One's 8000-series engine packs serious power into a highly maneuverable snowmobile.
- AMS Front Suspension: Lightweight spindles and a precision-engineered mountain-specific suspension geometry let you maneuver through deep snow and anything else the mountain has in store.
- Push-Button Electric Start: A push of the handlebar-mounted button is all it takes for the convenience of electric start.
- Power Claw™ Track: Slice through deep snow with Power Claw: a lightweight track that delivers the ultimate deep snow traction and performance.
- Goggle Holder: Mounted right in the dash for quick access, this integrated goggle holder keeps a key piece of gear safe and sound.
- LED Headlight: Ride until the sun goes down — then keep riding, with this premium LED headlight for night riding.
- Adjustable 35.5"-37.5" Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance in seconds — keep it wide for the trails or narrow through the trees.
- Engine Type: 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic Injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Starter Output: 270 W @ 3000 RPM
- Fuel Delivery: Dual Stage Injection
- Exhaust: APV with Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Manifold and Muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.4 or 11.7 gal. (varies by model)
- Oil System Capacity: 3.25 qt.
- Coolant System Capacity: 5 qt.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Mountain Drive System
- Brakes: Stealth Hydraulic Master Cylinder with Lightweight Caliper
- Clutch Calibration: 6,000-8,000 ft.
- Gearing: 19/50
- Chain Pitch: 96
- Track Drive Sprocket: 7 Tooth, 3.5 Pitch, Exvolute
- Reverse: Push-Button Engine
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT 3 QS3
- Sway Bar: N/A
- Front Travel: 7 in.
- Rear Suspension: ALPHA-ONE Rear Suspension
- Front Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 QS3
- Rear Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 QS3
- Rear Travel: 14 or 15 in. (varies by model)
- Overall Chassis Length: 132 or 137 in. (varies by model)
- Overall Chassis Width: 42.5-44.5 in.
- Overall Chassis Height: 50 in.
- Estimated Dry Weight: 446, 451, 466 or 471 lbs. (varies by model)
- Track Type: PowerClaw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 154 or 165 in. (varies by model)
- Lug: 3 in.
- Pitch: 3.50 in.
- Ski Stance: 35.5-37.5 in. - Adjustable
- Ski Type/Width: G2 ProClimb - 7 in.
- Runner Type: Single Runner with Carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital (only available on select models)
- Battery Voltage: Digital (only available on select models)
- Altimeter: Digital (only available on select models)
- Hours: Digital
- Color: Silver
- Heat Exchanger: Front/Short Tunnel
- Starter: Manual or Electric Push-Button (varies by model)
- Handlebars: Hooked with Grab Handle, 4.5 in. Riser
- Lighting: LED with Accent Light
- Seating: Lightweight Mountain or Mountain (varies by model)
- Storage Components: M Tunnel Bag
- Additional Accessories: Handguards, Heated Drivers Seat (only available on select models), Mirrors, Rear Racks, Side Panel Wind Deflectors, Sno Pro Hooked Brake Lever, Tow Hitch, Tunnel Flare, Visor Plug-Ins
- Standard Accessories: 12V Outlet, Goggle Holder, Hand and Thumb Warmers, Ice Scratchers, Lightweight Mountain Brake Disc, Sport Front Bumper, Tether Switch, Vertical Steering
- Windshield: 1 in. Mountain Height
NOTES:WARNING: Arctic Cat snowmobiles can be hazardous to operate. For your safety, all riders should read and understand their owner’s manual and safety instructions. Always wear an approved helmet and other safety apparel. Be aware of natural hazards you may encounter and don’t drink and ride. All scenes depicted or described were performed by professional riders under carefully controlled conditions. Never attempt to duplicate these maneuvers or encourage others to do so. Arctic Cat recommends that all operators take a safety training course. For safety and training information, please see your local dealer.
- Engine Type
- 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Dual Stage Injection
- Digitally Controlled CDI
- APV with Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Manifold and Muffler
- Brake Type
- Stealth Hydraulic Master Cylinder with Lightweight Caliper
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Front Travel
- 7 in.
- Rear Suspension
- ALPHA-ONE Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 14 or 15 in. (varies by model)
- Ski Type
- G2 ProClimb
- Ski Stance
- 35.5-37.5 in. - Adjustable
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 154 in. x 3 in.
- LED with Accent Light
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.4 or 11.7 gal. (varies by model)
- Dry Weight
- 446, 451, 466 or 471 lb. (varies by model)
- 1 in. Mountain Height
- Electric Start
- Electric Push-Button
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push-Button Engine