2018 Triton 26-2BT
Call for Price
Our big transom line of pontoon trailers is designed with the highest precision to provide you with years of trouble-free service. With features like adjustable bow stops and the ability to launch in extreme shallow water, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of big transom pontoon boat hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Double Pulley Winch Lift System.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube System provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Heavy duty steel tube construction.
- Adjustable bow stops.
- Adjustable side rollers.
- A swivel wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch and also keeps the tongue off the ground.
- Multi-position axle mounts.
- Extra large rear area for large dropped transom pontoon boats.
- Submersible taillights.
- Winch stand with steel tube step.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Extreme shallow water launching.
- Multiple tiedown positions to properly secure pontoon.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Built-in grease zerks on the Lift System's hinges.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Overall Length (in.): 387
- Upper Frame Length (in.): 317
- Inside Pontoons (in.): 43
- Carrying Capacity (lb.): 3135
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 1045
- Number of Axles: 2
- Hauling Height (in.): 38
- Loading Height (in.): 20
- Carrying Capacity
- 3135 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 1045 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tongue Jack
- Inside Pontoons
- 43 in.
- Overall Length
- 387 in.
- Haul Height
- 38 in.
- Load Height
- 20 in.